Here at Fans of Apple, Internet user privacy is of the utmost importance. The success of our enterprise is reliant upon our ability to maintain the trust and confidence of our users.
Below is information regarding our commitment to protect the privacy of our dedicated fans (users) and to ensure the integrity of our content and information.
Fans of Apple respects each individual user’s right to privacy. Here is our site’s basic policies and procedures relating to privacy:
- Fans of Apple does not collect personal identifying information unless such information is specifically and knowingly provided from users during contests, surveys, sweepstakes, giveaways, site registration, or use of public areas, such as a forum.
- Fans of Apple may use aggregate forms of this information — not individual data — for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Fans of Apple does not supply identifying information to other companies, or uses such information for its own purposes including but not limited to email newsletters, unless the user “opts-in” for such purposes by specifically allowing usage. Identification and verification of user information may be necessary, however, when notifying a user of requested information – such as notification of a winning entry in a contest or similar type of sweepstakes or promotion.
- Fans of Apple uses reasonable precautions to ensure that all personal information disclosed to us secure and kept private. Fans of Apple, however, is not responsible for any illegal breach of security – although we have employed all state-of-the-art safeguards to prevent such an event.
- If a Fans of Apple user knowingly provides personal information, such as a name or email address, in a forum or other public service, that user should be aware that the information provided can be collected and used by third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Fans of Apple, and we discourage such actions by a fan user.